iFrog Digital Marketing is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding customer service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to expand our Accounts Department and is hoping to add an experienced, excited, and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to the team.
Our next Digital Marketing Specialist will act as the primary point of contact between the company and our client partners. The Digital Marketing Specialist works with clients to develop monthly digital advertising campaigns, oversee social media and optimization of websites; and also manage the work being done for the client by our creative teams.
Duties of a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Responsible for the daily management of accounts assigned to you, under the supervision of the Director of Accounts, and while working alongside the Strategic Marketing Manager.
- Become a valued partner and an essential member of your clients team by learning and understanding their business needs and helping them grow sales and share through development of strategic marketing plans and execution.
- Contribute at a strategic level to all aspects of the work: process, creative, planning, industry trends, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing the timely production of advertising assets and services.
- Analyze and present monthly performance reviews with client and make needed recommendations for improvement and optimizations.
- Stay up to date with all iFrog required training and certifications, as specified by management.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with clients and fostering good team spirit with both clients and members of our internal team, particularly the creative departments.
- Developing advertising and creative strategies for your assigned clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of account/project management experience with at least 1-year experience in a Marketing agency setting.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing that includes: website design, SEO, SEM, display advertising, online video advertising, and digital analytics.
- A natural ability to process information quickly.
- Enthusiasm for technology, marketing and client success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with c-level executives and upper management.
- Energized by high pace, task-oriented work with the ability to multi task.
- Loves being part of a team, and contributing to team discussions.
- High level of attention to detail and adaptability.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Certified in Google Analytics and Ads.
- Prior experience in Salesforce, Asana, Zoom and Slack.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.