From Paul Sperry and one man’s inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether it’s the world’s first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, and live an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the development and execution of digital marketing efforts for the brand including social media channels, programs, and messages; supports and enhances consumer events through digital means; and develops and maintains effective digital brand communication tools.
- Maintains and strategically grows social media reach and engagement for the brand (paid, owned and earned).
- Implements programs to grow fan base and further engage with fans, aligned with strategic calendar and goals.
- Creates digital content that drives the business forward and can be connected to revenue.
- Executes digital campaign launches, shares plans and assets with global partners.
- Maintains communication with partners globally to ensure the brand shows up consistently.
- Produces and implements social content in accordance with strategy and brand voice.
- Manages relationships with brand influencers with PR team.
- Keeps the pulse on innovative new social media platforms (e.g. the next snapchat, GIPHY, etc.) and provides recommendations that are in line with brand assets and messaging.
- Executes media partner programs, including display, paid social and non-brand search.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.• 1+ years of brand management or footwear experience, and social media savvy• Strong appreciation for consumer insights• MS Outlook, Excel, Windows, and PowerPoint proficiency• Ability to work autonomously as well as be part of a team• Strong written communication skills• Strong project management, time management, and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).