It’s time to share your expertise with those who appreciate it most. #TeamSabre
Sabre Systems is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to develop and execute the internal and external digital media and communications activities for our client at the U.S. Census Bureau. The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for recommending changes in online marketing philosophy and execution and ensures that all digital and mobile marketing activities nurture the USCB brand and overall organizational strategy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Develop, coordinate, and execute digital marketing campaigns by providing content messaging, coordinating with team members, managing department deadlines, and communicating with key stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help team members understand viable upgrades or changes to internal systems (user experience) and digital marketing solutions for products, courses, and other needed items
- Assess performance metrics including project and campaign analytics, efficiency metrics, brand metrics, customer metrics, and overall return on investment for digital marketing and communications initiatives and makes recommendations based on findings
- Perform writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing of marketing materials, web content, social media posts, blogs, and online advertising
- Assist with organization-wide online advertising initiatives, including Search Engine Marketing, banner advertising, and social media advertising
- Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms
- Compile competitive information
- Develop and execute the organization-wide social media strategy, ongoing content development, and customer engagement. This is including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and AEM.
- Work with external partners as needed to achieve digital marketing goals
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others
- All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics, videos, motion graphics, photos, and other digital marketing content using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Four years’ in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, or other related fields
Knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining constant level of high quality
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work with/for multiple employees and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to be a strong team player and work with multiple employees to achieve deadlines
Must be authorized to work in USA. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder or possess Employment Authorization Document (EAD).
Candidate will go through a background check.
These are full-time positions with Sabre Systems. Must work onsite, not remotely.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled