Your Impact at FindLaw, a part of Thomson Reuters
Create and execute a holistic search strategy (SEO and PPC) in support of our clients’ performance objectives. Support client retention and create opportunities to deepen the clients’ adoption of FindLaw solutions.
- Manage portfolio of clients including the website, PPC, and off site optimization
- Identify trends through analytics and make changes to the strategy
- Execute onsite changes, offsite optimization, local, and PPC updates as needed
- Consult with clients on digital marketing strategy and new opportunities
- Educate internal partners and clients on current state of digital marketing
- Work closely with clients to understand their marketing objectives and strategies, analyze the performance of their entire web program, and recommend tactics that will help them realize their goals.
- 3+ years in SEO/Internet Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Proven results in increasing traffic, improving conversion, and recovering or addressing an algorithm update
- 1-2 years experience with PPC (AdWords certification required 45 days after start date if not yet certified).
- 3+ years experience of customer service or account management
- Working knowledge of site architecture, sitemaps, and web development
- Skilled in using, reading, and analyzing information in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics, Screaming Frog, and AdWords
- Time manage multiple client projects
- Skilled in diagnosing and fixing website performance problems
- Ability to build relationships with customers and effectively resolve difficult client situations
- Technical, analytical, questioner, self-directed, open, and thorough
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America