You have: A passion for understanding our target audience and reaching them at the right time with the right content using the right channels to drive conversion, all while optimizing budget towards increased awareness and engagement with key decision makers. You get excited about the potential to help build our paid acquisition strategy from the ground up. We have: An incredible opportunity for an exceptional individual to dive in, contribute and make a difference with our expanding, fast-paced marketing team, all at a top consulting firm ranked #2 on the Glassdoor Best Places to Work list.
Bain & Company is searching for a Digital Media Campaign Specialist to plan, execute, optimize and measure campaigns across a diverse set of industries and capabilities. The successful candidate will have an interest across search, display and social and have experience in some or one of the following: SEM (Adwords), programmatic display, retargeting, targeted social campaigns (particularly LinkedIn), conversion tracking, A/B testing and more. A “test and learn” mentality coupled with the desire to stay on top of industry best practices and trends will allow this individual to drive demand generation and impact for our brand and business.
This individual will run multiple campaigns concurrently and will play a strategic and tactical role with a strong reporting component. You’ll be a subject matter expert and advocate for all best practices around paid acquisition and lead generation, and through proof points, success stories and introduction of new tactics will continue to expand this initiative at Bain.
Demand Generation and Execution
• Develop marketing campaigns that drive demand for Bain’s services and solutions around the globe utilizing and optimizing our marketing mix which may include various components of search, social and display (immediate priorities are social and SEM)
• Plan, execute and consistently optimize multiple campaigns across several industries and sectors, some of which may have slightly varying goals and business objectives
• Constantly test various creative options to drive towards the highest engagement and lowest cost per acquisition possible with all campaigns
• Ability to execute on keyword research, competitive analysis, A/B creative testing, landing page optimization and bid management
• Support ABM priorities with customized campaigns based on campaign sponsor priorities
• Work directly with both internal marketing (digital, operations, product, relationship and editorial) and practice affiliates/constituents to articulate capabilities and value of campaigns
• Serve as an internal marketing champion with a customer-obsessed mindset, and respond to campaign-related requests in a timely manner
• Proactively look for opportunities to communicate value and results of campaign, and maintain active “promoters” at all times
Optimization and Reporting
• Carefully monitor, optimize and report on performance of creative across all campaigns at various points throughout “life” of campaign
• Ensure proper and consistent UTM strategy is utilized for proper campaign attribution and measurement
• Respond to ad hoc requests on performance of campaign when needed
• Conducts complete post-campaign evaluation and reporting to read out on results highlighting both strengths, potential weaknesses and lessons learned
• Stay on top of the latest and greatest industry trends relevant to paid media acquisition and optimization
• Test and learn to ensure we’re offering best-in-class, most effective, most innovative solutions to internal clients
• Assist in evaluating, developing and nurturing new vendor relationships
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
• BA/BS from an accredited college or university and 3-7 years of experience in SEM, social advertising (particularly LinkedIn), display/media buying and/or digital marketing, preferably in a B2B or professional services environment
• Deep knowledge of Google Analytics with hands on experience with AdWords (certified a plus), Tag Manager, DoubleClick, etc.
• Self-starter with intellectual curiosity, can-do attitude and strong work ethic who’s willing to dive in and help wherever needed
• Strong PC skills and proficiency with Office applications (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel); Familiarity with marketing automation (especially Marketo), CRM and ABM platforms a plus
• Familiarity with LinkedIn Campaign Manager, DSPs and other bid management technologies a plus
• Agency experience a plus