DDC Public Affairs (an Omnicom Group/FleishmanHillard company) is the country’s preeminent public affairs firm helping the world’s largest companies impact policy, win campaigns, and affect change in the political landscape on a local, national, and global level. We’re looking to bolster our team with both a talented, enthusiastic, and confidentDigital MediaPlanner/Buyer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or similar field
- Minimum of 1-year experience buying online media across social media platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Twitter Ads Manager
- Minimum of 1 experience working in demand-side ad platforms, such as DV360, AppNexus, Adobe Advertising Cloud, or equivalent platforms
- Expertise with paid media ad operations (emphasis on Recruitment campaigns) andreporting/analytics (emphasis on long-term, aggregated reporting)
- Understand the logistics of online list building and recruitment strategies as they related to clients in the political or issue advocacy space
- Familiarity with data analysis and a strong proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Developing comprehensive digital media budgets and multi-channel strategies for clients in the political or issue advocacy space
- Monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns across various ad platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads, as well as coordinating ad buys via third-party vendors
- Implementing cross-channel tracking procedures, effectively measuring and reporting against outlined paid media KPIs
- Analyzing and reporting on social and paid media metrics, translating findings to actionable insights for both client and internal teams
- Collaborating with client relations and social listening teams to optimize paid media campaigns based on performance and creative insights
DDC is proud to be part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and outstanding benefits including medical insurance, 401(k), commuting benefits, casual dress and a fast-paced campaign style work environment. DDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ProtectedVet
DDC Public Affairs is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. DDC Public Affairs does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where DDC Public Affairs does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.