The Digital Media Supervisorworks with the media planning team, creative team, strategic planning team, digital media group, and account service staff in the agency to create and recommend digital media strategies for each campaign. The Digital Media Supervisor will also work with media vendors and negotiate rates. The Digital Media Supervisor is selected and placed into the position by the EVP, Director of Media Services.
- Perform online media planning for digital clients
- Pre-campaign research and audience measurement reports
- Create and send out RFP’s to Publishers
- Organize and negotiate proposed elements from publishers
- Gather and prepare all insertion orders for client campaigns
- Prepare media plans and presentations for clients
- Understand and actively seek online media solutions to assist clients in achieving specific goals and objectives
- Implement, maintain and perform optimization efforts for online media campaigns CPM, CPC, CPA, Keyword Listings, etc
- Participate in weekly media meetings with clients and providing insight into weekly online media results
- Maintain and grow relationships with interactive media advertising representatives
- Work with the Digital Traffic Team and other members of the digital team.
- Maintaining, monitoring and assisting in ad serving and tagging campaigns with service providers including:
- Organizing creative specifications for media placements
- Ensuring all advertising is sent to the correct publisher
- Monitoring creative units to make sure they are running correctly
- Troubleshoot ad delivery and ad performance
- Work with traditional media planners and digital strategist in understanding the strategic paths and implementing digital plans based on a collective approach.
- Manage the scheduling, posting, tracking advertising and compiling weekly performance reports, as necessary
- Review and process digital media invoices
- Maintain knowledge of DoubleClick DART and Eye Wonder/Facilitate
- Maintain knowledge of current online media trends and provides training to internal employees when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years of online media planning and buying experience in an interactive agency
- A complete knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and practices as well as a familiarity with offline media concepts
- Strong mathematic and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with 3rd Party Adserver technology (Doubleclick DART, Atlas DMT EyeWonder and/or Facilitate)
- Working knowledge of online research tools such as comScore, Nielsen, @Plan, TNS Evaliant, AdRelevance and other media software tools
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document