Seeking a qualified candidate with target development/tasking experience in Counter-IED and deep understanding of SIGINT/Collection and surveys. The candidate must be fluent with automated reporting tools and have hands on experience creating Serialized SIGINT Reports. The selected candidate should have knowledge of reporting polices, analytic standards, quality review processes and procedures, and an understanding of reporting release requirements. Must have ability to work and collaborate with various audiences in the industry.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Active Top Secret Clearance with a polygraph required
- A minimum of five (5) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI is required
- (Note: A Bachelor's degree in technical field from an accredited college or university can substitute for two years of experience, bringing the total to three (3) years of experience)
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection, SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows. Experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis; digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments.
- Working knowledge in language analysis techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows, and experience in technical and language exploitation.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction
- CNE exploitation
- Target templating
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Network vulnerability assessments
- SIGINT product reporting
- Technical language analysis, development or exploitation
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.