This effort requires personnel who can perform Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, personnel must be able to perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems. Must be capable of leveraging their linguist skills to characterize, analyze and reconstruct threat digital networks.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Active Top Secret Clearance with a polygraph required
- A minimum of eight (8) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI is required
- (Note: A degree (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) in a technical field from an accredited college or university can substitute for four years of experience, bringing the total to four (4) years of experience)
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection in support of gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support; knowledge in SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows and experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis and exploitation techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction
- CNE exploitation
- DNI/DNR convergence
- Target templating
- Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Network vulnerability assessments
- Remote forensics analysis
- Technical, tactical, or traditional product reporting
- Technical language analysis, development or exploitation
WOOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.