Are you adept at strategizing, executing and optimizing paid media investments for brands to drive business results? Do you nerd out about the connection points between paid social advertising, search and display in a constantly-changing paid digital environment? Then keep reading.
Game-changing PR agency Golin, one of the world’s largest strategic communications firms, is looking for a Digital Paid Media Manager who can join our Dallas-based digital team.
We’ve nabbed PRWeek awards for “International Consultancy of the Year,” and “PR Innovation of the Year” for the Bridge - our 13 worldwide real-time marketing centers. Now we want some more award notches in our belt, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
What You’ll Do:
- 4-year degree in marketing, PR/communications, business, or related field
- 3-4 years digital marketing or advertising experience
- Thorough knowledge of the current and future social media universe including established and emerging channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat)
- The ability to consistently evaluate channel health, updates and nuances is elemental to this role. Presentation and writing skills, leadership and cross-functional skills, financial literacy and business acumen are required
- Experience with paid advertising management and measurement tools, as well as a track record of success across social media, and the ability to integrate management and measurement across multiple channels and paid strategies
- Understanding of digital and social media buying landscape and trends
- Understanding of brand and corporate communications
- Knowledge of components needed to create successful digital communications and engagement campaigns with measurable results across paid digital touchpoints, including social, search, display, and influencers
- Ability to prepare cost estimates and channel-specific targeting recommendations for campaigns and work with clients to secure budgets most appropriate for their paid media requirements
- Assist in tracking client spend and agency revenue for paid media work in the Dallas office
- Maintain close relationships with representatives from platforms that we regularly use to advertise on behalf of clients (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and leverage those relationships for unique client opportunities
- Help champion and share paid media best practices with internal Media Strategy Team
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
- Excellent at client relations
- Detail-oriented … down to the Tweet
- Comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, asking lots of questions to make the output of every project better
- Always driving for new ideas
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with global brands
- Passion for B2B technology and Consumer technology
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.