Who We Are and Who We Serve
We use our multifamily property expertise to serve:
· The multifamily owners who entrust us to care for their assets
· The residents who entrust us to care for their apartment homes
· The associates who entrust us to create opportunities for career growth and satisfaction
Summary of Responsibilities
The Digital Product Manager will oversee important aspects of the Avenue5 property marketing technology stack, assist in the success of properties’ online presence and lead conversion efforts and drive marketing reporting and automation efforts designed to inform property strategy. As the digital product manager, this role is responsible for Avenue5 marketing management system programs including the setup, launch, adoption, monitoring and the management of success against key property performance goals. The digital product manager will also play a vital role in managing and monitoring all components of lead management strategies, multi-source attribution efforts and technical settings to impact property conversion and closing ratios.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Oversee Yardi Systems marketing products, including researching, piloting and launching programs
· Act as the point of contact for digital product set up, training, and adoption KPIs
· Provide monthly and quarterly reporting for digital product adoption and performance
· Refine data automation by determining key reports and metrics for success
· Collaborate with national sales manager on lead management initiatives to audit, monitor and update settings based on established best practices for Avenue5’s lead conversion to ensure data hygiene
· Collaborate with the Avenue5 technical systems team on product-related initiatives to ensure consistent approach and workflow
· Find unique ways to streamline marketing workloads for Avenue5 associates
· Work through initiatives and products with the RealPage platform, including Marketing Center and Lead2Lease, to establish best practices for the Avenue5 portfolio
· Oversee third-party party website processes and internal procedures to ensure consistency and enhancements to the user experience
· Manage Avenue5 property listings on Avenue5.com as properties are integrated or offboarded
· Support help desk ticket management of digital marketing requests and streamlining of efforts
· Support paid search providers and other outside marketing suppliers to ensure Avenue5 standards and consistency
· Find innovative solutions to add to the Avenue5 property marketing technology stack that address the ever-evolving customer behaviors and journey
Education and Experience
· High school diploma is required. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of three to five years of experience in direct real estate multi-family marketing within the property management industry is required
· Minimum of two to three years of experience within the Yardi suite of products is required
· Two to three years of experience within the RealPage suite of products is preferred
· Two to three years of experience in Google Drive, Google +, Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a plus
· One to two years of digital, creative and branding agency experience is a plus
· Exceptional project management skills are required (PMP certification is a plus)
Skills and Requirements
· High level of technical skill and acumen
· Proven track record of delivering projects and assignments at or beyond expectations, and on deadline.
· Flexible and adaptable, with a strong ability to pivot quickly when the need arises.
· Able to manage numerous projects at the same time in fast-paced environment, while retaining accuracy and attention to detail.
· Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Passionate about using technology to create efficiencies and generate ROI.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as a solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design and layout principles with a strong aesthetic sense.
· Strong understanding of property management industry trends, issues and emerging technology.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to others.
· Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
· Positive demeanor, voracious appetite to learn new things and excellent professional judgement.
· Required to pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within 30 days of employment.
· Typically, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required.
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
· Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
· Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Paid Holidays