- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- 2 years of product management experience
- Passion for digital products
- Experience driving digital product vision and design discussions
- Experience developing digital products and technologies
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, client support, finance and marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Track record of delivering on time and measuring success
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
The Digital Product Manager uses market research aligned with business goals to develop digital product insights, a strategy and a road map. With this strategy, the Digital Product Manager takes the digital product through its entire life cycle, from implementation to launch. They assess outcomes of the digital product using key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive business performance.
- Understand and anticipate client needs and wants through research of market trends, customer feedback, current state analysis and user testing
- Develop, maintain and inform the product vision and road map, communicating the "why” widely and often and ensuring that solutions being developed achieve the vision and road map
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, technology team members, senior leadership, other product strategy team members, etc.
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 – 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.