- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 3 years of digital product management and/or product marketing experience
- Passion for digital products
- Experience driving digital product value proposition and product positioning
- Experience creating go-to-market plans, product partnerships and product training
- Track record of using customer experience principles to understand and grow audiences
- Familiarity with design thinking principles
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as marketing, product management, UI/UX, sales, training, client support and finance
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Track record of delivering on time and measuring success
- Familiarity with current and emerging product marketing strategies and tactics
The Digital Product Marketer uses market and product insights aligned with business goals to develop digital product positioning, go-to-market plans and product marketing campaigns. This team member takes our digital products to market in bold, creative ways that drive adoption, engagement and monetization. They assess outcomes of the go-to-market plan using key performance indicators (KPIs) and drive business performance by leveraging the objectives and key results framework.
- Understand high-value audience needs and wants through market research of trends, customer feedback, product experience analysis and analytics
- Develop, maintain and inform product/feature positioning and go-to-market plans, articulating what we are bringing to market and driving strategic execution of how we will bring it to market to drive massive product adoption and increased closed loan production
- Develop digital product partnerships with strategic partners, including management and optimization of the partnership using partner-specific go-to-market plans
- Execute digital product marketing campaigns, including messaging and incentive experiments, to pioneer new strategies to monetize our digital products without compromising user experience
- Identify and develop new and ongoing training for our team members on how to use and leverage our digital products with clients to enhance the client experience and adoption
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, marketing teams and leaders, senior leadership, other product strategy team members, external partner teams, etc.
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.