Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing for the Mitchell Casualty Solutions Group, the Marketing Manager's primary responsibility will be driving Product Marketing for a set of products and solutions across an array of channels and business units. The person will create and build awareness in the marketplace through go-to-market launches, empowerment of the sales and service team through key sales tools, and develop and definition of campaigns for the products and solutions to facilitate the success of our business goals.
- Overseeing and helping inform the overall strategy for a set of products and solutions across an array of channels and business units.
- Deploying product marketing, including Go-to-Market launches, to maximize marketing return on investment and return on objectives for the business.
- Applying the full range of marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy and planning.
- Messaging & positioning, competitive differentiation, and developing compelling storylines for taking products to market (both existing and new product launches) through campaigns, collateral, training materials, presentations, and other sales playbooks/tools.
- Driving segmentation, targeted marketing, and market opportunity assessments.
- Identifying cross and upsell opportunities for products and solutions.
- Partnering with the SEO, content, creative, and social teams to ensure best practices and effective results in promoting the products.
- Conveying fundamentals of the product marketing strategy to both product teams and key stakeholders.
- Establishing campaign approaches and execution tactics related to the promotion of products and solutions.
- Partnering with the creative, strategy, content, and digital leads to apply best practices for campaign execution from each function and then lead the cross-functional team into developing a cohesive plan.
- Serving as the main point-of-contact for the product and solution, overseeing all aspects related to the effective delivery of product marketing, during the production and campaign execution process.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with product managers, sales and client service stakeholders, and key senior leaders.
- BS/BA required and MBA degree desired, preferably from top tier institutions. A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses or technology.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Understanding of financial concepts including P&L, balances sheets, and ROI models.
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated Marketing plan.
- Ability to create and implement Marketing plans, with a proven record of accomplishment of success.
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive results.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- A content and strategy orientation to marketing.
- An individual with entrepreneurial orientation who is able to apply creative approaches to marketing innovative products.
- Strong analytical and communications skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal support for the Marketing programs.