We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Digital Services Technical Architect:
- Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in at least two: front end development, back end development, software design, application architecture
- Provide SME support for planning and work estimates, contribute to technical vision and product road map
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including daily stand ups
- Take ownership of tickets on Scrum/Kanban board and create a first draft that meets technical and business requirements for peer/stakeholder review
- Provide technical oversight for the development of digital services products
- Accountable for technical quality of product/project
Requirements of the Digital Services Technical Architect:
- At least 4 years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in several of the following and proficient in all:
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- Site reliability engineering
- Data engineering
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Motivated self-starter
Keywords: Digital Services Technical Architect, Section 508, Front End Development, Back End Development, Software Design, Application Architecture, Scrum, Kanban, Agile
Job ID: 317126
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!