Precious Moments, the world’s most recognized inspirational brand, is seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Digital and Social Media Specialist to join our Elgin, IL location. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our digital and social media marketing strategy in order to increase consumer engagement, broaden our consumer base, and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all digital and social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media. You will be working closely with the Marketing, ecommerce, Sales, and Creative teams. This position reports to the Manager of Ecommerce and Direct Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build, execute, and manage our social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Support Manager of Ecommerce and Direct Sales in development of digital marketing programs including email marketing, influencer/blogger outreach, and SEM.
- Develop, maintain, and own responsibility for all company social media pages and profiles.
- Develop and implement marketing plan and calendar to drive traffic to all digital/social channels.
- Create and publish content daily. Includes copywriting, designing, and creation of all assets for digital and social marketing programs, including email marketing.
- Support Precious Moments Collectors’ Club with digital and social media programs and events.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Define most important social media KPIs and deliver timely, insightful and actionable analyses for all social media activity. Utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes. This includes tracking and analyzing followers, traffic, demographics, and campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, sales, and product development to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and on-brand.
- Contribute to thought leadership for digital communications strategy.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital and Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Understand internet protocols and how the internet works from a technical and a business perspective
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Deep knowledge of email marketing, influencer/blogger marketing, and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software (e.g., Photoshop)
- Expertise in conducting analysis using Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Familiarity with financials and budgeting
- Knowledge of brand management and enthusiasm for the company
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefit package, and a dynamic, fast-paced environment for the right candidate.
If you are looking for an opportunity to share your passion and the satisfaction of making a personal contribution, please apply with cover letter and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer.