Job Title:Digital Solutions Architect
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As an Digital Solutions Architect, you will build high impact customer facing applications that run on Industry-leading Low-Code Platform. We are seeking a highly driven team-player interested in developing scalable, distributed custom applications that require high availability to support mission-critical business functions. With quality being at the forefront of everything our team does, you will have a passion for delivering robust, re-usable, scalable and well-tested code. Prologis' mission is to build and deliver highly engaging customer experiences that promote and improve customer engagement.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Design and support integration technologies like IICS, AWS Lambda and system orchestration.
- Design and support integration technologies with Firehose, SQS, Snowflake, Glue, Athena for data orchestration.
- Perform technical reviews and orchestrate knowledge transfer and standard methodology standardization.
- Analyze the customers’ functional and technical requirements and craft technical solutions.
- Deliver continuous improvement of the SDLC with engineering, QA, DevOps and security.
- Design, develop, and test features delivered as applications or services.
- Investigate and contribute to solving issues in production environments.
- Contribute to product road-maps defining technical backlogs for security, technical debt and opportunities for improvements.
- Provide collaborative bridge between various technical and non-technical teams across verticals.
- Investigate, craft and deploy effective monitoring, alerts, and metrics for production services within the SRE& support work-streams.
- Supporting applications and services as and when required on a 24x7 basis.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering experience; Minimum of 4 years of Custom Application Development technology delivery experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Mathematics preferred.
- Experience with DAM or WCM like Bynder is highly desired.
- Strong Design experience with Custom Application Development and Integration Technologies like IICS.
- Working experience with CMS is a plus. e.g. Drupal / Adobe AEM etc.
- 'Make-it-happen' demeanor, the innate capacity for ownership and timely delivery of results in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of micro-service and SoA architectures.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools and methods such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Cloud Formation, or Ansible.
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) and Identity Provider (IdP) technologies and solutions (e.g. OAuth, OpenID, JWT, SAML).
- Experience with HTTP APIs and RESTful web services.
- Understanding of web browser APIs and behavior.
- Excellent technical communication skills and collaborating with multi-functional business partners.
- Proficient in designing and building web applications, web services in a commercial setting including design and implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
- Proficient in software engineering tools (e.g. build tools) and standard methodologies (e.g. test automation and continuous integration).
- Extra credit: Provide your GitHub account or code samples with your resume!
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:San Francisco, California