- Localizes content for digital initiatives and campaigns as directed by segment marketers.
- Will report into Associate Directors, Marketing Programs and Events within the company's Commercial Americas Team.
- Executes initiative and campaign plans:
- Builds the digital elements of global and regional campaigns, under instruction of global segment marketing and regional programs
- Provides input to regional segment/programs marketing on digital strategy as relevant Leverages material created by the internal agency
- Coordinates with regional event coordinators for digital elements of the event
- Assists with marketing metrics:
- Ensures the campaigns are created in alignment with the governance of the internal agency to measure the agreed upon metrics
- Monitors and Analyses digital operational metrics to ensure campaigns are deployed successfully
- Ensures digital excellence for marketing in region:
- Marketo super user, social media expert
- Education: University/college degree in marketing, communications, or related field required, or equivalent work experience \
- 5+ years marketing communications experience in a corporate marketing department required.
- 3+ years of online marketing support experience required.
- Experience in BioTech, healthcare or Life Science company an advantage.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo,
- Customer Relationship Management platforms such as Salesforce.com and Event Management software such as Cvent required.
- Previous experience in email marketing, lead generation and online content development required. HTML knowledge required
- Proven excellence in execution and measurement of success.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated ability to work across multiple groups.
- Familiarity with the following is preferred, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, Google Adwords
- CMS knowledge an advantage
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178