Digital Strategy and Activation - Assistant Lead
Orrville, OH (Open to remote workers that live within this region of the country: OH, MI, PA, WV, IN)
Digital Strategy and Activation Lead
A collaborative team. An agile mindset. Integrated, omni-channel solutions. All focused on one thing: the consumer. That is the vision of the new J.M. Smucker consumer engagement team. A group of individuals who work seamlessly together and put the consumer at the center of every decision and action. Who strategize and execute marketing plans that are not only measurable, they create more meaningful connections with our consumer and drive business growth. Who take risks, test and iterate, and collectively make J.M. Smucker one of the world’s leading marketing organizations.
The Digital Strategy and Activation Assistant Lead is responsible for understanding our consumer’s digital behaviors and supporting the development of seamless, valuable and personalized consumer experiences in the digital environment. This role resides within a consumer engagement SBA team and works together with the Digital Strategy and Activation Lead to deliver measurable, holistic, omnichannel consumer experiences.
- Support a consumer data driven digital strategy and activation for the SBA delivering an integrated, consumer-centric experience
- Partner with the agency to create omnichannel plans deliver on brand objectives, incorporate digital technology (data and personalization), include a strong learning agenda and are fully measurable and optimizable
- Participate in digital media performance discussions to ensure media plans are delivering against the desired consumer experience, learning plans are connecting to the 360One data system and are being optimized against the consumer journey
- Orchestrate the flow of technical work between the consumer engagement team and the IS scrum team ensuring deliverables meet the desired consumer experience
- Partner with the eCRM COE to execute a successful email strategy that delivers on the brand objectives.
- Develop and nurture collaborative relationships with the SBA engagement team that are rooted in trust and communication; partner closely with CoE teams to implement best practices and standards.
- BS/BA degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the digital space is required
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry, B2C, or Agency experience is preferred
- Experience managing and executing digital campaigns
- Familiarity with digital performance metrics and the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Passion and knowledge for the power of digital marketing
- Strong strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills which translate to brand storytelling
- Able to create strong, positive, collaborative relationships through excellent communication skills and the ability to build trust