ECS is seeking a Digital Strategy Business Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office.
Be part of an exciting and unique experience assisting a federal agency launch, deploy, and deliver new Digital Products and Services. In this role you will serve as a central member of a team that is conducting business development, product management, establishing relationships and building customer success. A successful candidate will be highly adaptable to meet the emerging needs of the client and possess strong skills is research, analysis, project management, planning, written and verbal communications and presentation.
Responsibilities to include:
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them.
- Leverage agile/Kanban methods to facilitate team activities and communication. Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Lead pilot planning, execution, and training efforts, developing associated materials and artifacts to empower stakeholders. Develop, measure, and report against metrics
- Perform research and analysis which helps build business cases to inform strategic tradeoffs and decisions.
- Deliver high-impact presentations for Senior-level managers to influence action on strategic recommendations.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must have a Masters Degree
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Significant experience with MS Excel and MS Project
- Interest in retail, technology, and innovation.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (oral, written and listening).
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences.
- MBA Preferred.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.