IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Tenet Healthcare is seeking a driven, innovative and motivated leader with strong experience in digital strategy and execution. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Digital Strategy, the Manager will drive strategy development and execution of an industry-leading consumer engagement platform across digital channels including Web, CRM, and Social media for Tenet Healthcare and its Brands.
Leadership & Strategy
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and agencies to craft Tenet Healths digital vision and ensure that it supports key business objectives.
- Support development of consumer engagement strategy and roadmap which integrates Web, CRM, Social and other consumer engagement platforms
- Support consumer journey map process
- Develop and present business cases to senior management for approval
- Work with agencies and other external resources to identify and implement best practices
- Work with Legal, compliance and IT on driving new initiatives and on-boarding vendors
Planning and Execution
- Translate an integrated marketing strategy into design, content and communication across digital channels
- Create and manage detailed project plans including key milestones, dependencies, and resources to manage execution of product roadmaps
- Support variety of project workstreams including strategy, campaign execution, experiments, optimization and analytics
- Build, maintain and reconcile digital marketing operating budget
- Track program expenses against budget, and report variances
- Develop product roadmaps that deliver innovation such as personalization, online scheduling, AI chatbots, and voice search, based on consumer insights leveraging best practices such as Agile development and design thinking
- Identify ideal technology platform such as content management system, monitoring systems and serve as the expert for upgrades to functionality or capabilities.
5+ years experience with digital strategy and execution for large, complicated projects
Strong understanding of data-driven marketing, digital marketing and digital channels such as Web, CRM and Social media
Experience in product development from business requirements to wireframes (including UX) through to QA testing
Technical proficiency and knowledge of marketing technology platforms including content management systems, Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Management, and Monetate
Strong business acumen and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Strong presentation skills and ability to synthesize complex information for variety of stakeholders
Ability to work independently, be coachable and work within a matrixed organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science. MBA strongly preferred
Background/interest in healthcare strongly preferred
5+ years relevant experience developing and implementing digital strategy
Strong and proven track record/performance in managing complex projects
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.