• The Dining Room Attendant at Caviar & Bananas is responsible for upholding all standards in regard to customer service, products, and cleanliness. He/ she has a responsibility to educate customers about all products and services we provide. He/ She is expected to educate guests with overall C&B knowledge. He /She must adhere to local laws and regulations to include personal classes or licenses required by state and local governments in ordinance with regards to state laws.
The Dining Room Attendant also executes other store tasks assigned to them through checklists or directly communicated from the management team.
• Greets all customers with friendly, professional, fast service.
• Develops connections with customers through personalized service by learning their names, favorites, and habits.
• Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket for food.
• Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers if applicable.
• Reports any customer or safety issues to management.
• Ensuring all products is within date and using the FIFO method of storage.
• Maintenance and replenishment of all flatware and necessary utensils for guest enjoyment of meal. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
• Answers phones to Caviar & Bananas standards including giving store greeting, directions to store, receiving and fulfilling deliveries/ pick up orders. Ensuring all calls and messages are directed to the correct personnel.
• Restocks beverage case and retail when needed.
• Routinely cleans bar area, floors, windows, product shelves, takes out garbage, and keeps the overall appearance of the store to standards.
• Handles all food and beverage to health codes and standards.