Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
The primary responsibility of this position is to serve and clear food and beverage items from the guests following the procedures taught during training. Adept at all service functions while interacting with guest and maintaining a clean, safe and professional environment. Assist servers with items included but not limited to the following: resetting tables, water and bread service and cleaning and polishing of glassware and silverware.
- Station set-up.
- Stock needed supplies in side stations.
- Get ice supply for side stations.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Pick-up linen from laundry
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Make sure reach-in cooler is clean and organized
- Must have knowledge of all menu items
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Provide bread and water service to our guests
- Assist the server with pre bussing of plates
- Clean and reset dirty tables according to standards
- Clean and polish water glasses and silverware
- Assisting servers in any capacity to ensure guest satisfaction
- Responsible for verifying complete order on tickets for hot and cold line.
- Deliver food to tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers
- Inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform the server or manager
- Responsible for set up of Expo Line with items specified in side work
- Placing and receiving of storeroom order and ensuring proper par levels of product
- Perform any additional duties assigned by supervisor or management
- Previous experience in fine dining/ upscale service.
- Must have strong communications skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be actively Food Handlers Certified and ServSafe Alcohol Certified.