Come join our food service team as a Dining Room Server in the food services department at Legacy House of Centennial Hills. If you enjoy waiting on and serving the elderly, the dining room server position is the job for you!
Dining Room Server, Service, Food Service, Waiter, Waitress Responsibilities
- Service of food.
- Accurately handle food in accordance with company procedures, and sanitary guidelines. Will
- Comply with all government regulatory procedures regarding food service.
- The dining room server greets each guest, communicates with them through the time they are dining to determine if they are pleased with the food and service.
- Take resident food orders, serve food in a fine dining manner.
- Responsible for appearance and cleanliness in dining room.
- The dining room server will also perform any other reasonable task as assigned by the supervisor.
Dining Room Server, Service, Food Service, Waiter, Waitress Qualifications
- Possess a Food Handlers Permit issued by the state of Utah.
- Possess good health and physical stamina.
- The dining room server must be able to push, pull, bend, stoop, twist, reach, and stand/walk for a long period of time.
Dining Room Server, Service, Food Service, Waiter, Waitress Skills
- Ability to maintain a good working relation with residents and staff.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions.
- The dining room server must posses a friendly outgoing personality, and have the ability to have good working relationships with residents, guests and associates.
- Willing to work with the elderly.
The Dining Room Server position is a part of the Food Services Department. They report to the Food Service Director and isn't responsible for supervising other employees. The Dining Room Server interfaces with residents, families, visitors, and other associates.