Brookdale Federal Way 31002 14th Avenue South Federal Way, WA 98003
As our Food Services/Dining Coordinator you'll plan menus, setstaff schedules and ensure residents eat nutritious meals. The dining servicescoordinator plays a key role in our kitchen by keeping inventory of all food,training new employees, controlling food cost and preparing meals.
Thisposition provides the opportunity to make relationships with our DiningServices team, opening doors to advancement possibilities. You'll also get toknow residents, bond with staff and make a difference in a community thatprides itself on compassion and excellent service.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, direct and coordinate all activities of the dining services department
* Oversee food production to ensure all meals are prepared according to nutritional requirements and company standards
* Determine quality and quantity of food required, which includes planning menus
* Prepare cleaning and staff schedules, and production worksheets
* Develop and direct cost control systems, including preparing and submitting department budget to community management
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Current ServSafe certification preferred
* One year of commercial kitchen and/or restaurant management experience
* Any required local or state food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.