Job DescriptionJob #: 999645
Sr. Director, Infrastructure Operations (Incident Management) Opening in Dorchester, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Sr. Director, Infrastructure Operations (Incident Management) role in Dorchester, MA. This is a 6+ months contract to hire position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Sr. Director, Infrastructure Operations (Incident Management) r opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Position: Sr. Director, Infrastructure Operations (Incident Management)
Apex Job ID: 999645
Location: Dorchester, MA
Rate:Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire
Sr. Director, Infrastructure Operations (Incident Management) is to align people, process and technology with business goals to ensure service level agreement are consistently achieved. S/he will ensure there is a consistent processes / system within the organization for the management of incidents. Ensure a thorough discussion of incidents with preventive measures and follow-up are completed in a timely manner. Ensure a review of incidents trends are identified and addresses appropriately by management. Provide training to all team members regarding handling incidents as well tracking and reporting of incidents.
- Develops and maintains IT appropriate documentation` of all IT systems and procedures ensuring appropriate security measures and protocols are implemented and monitored
- Coordinate a rigorous incident management system within the company.
- Implement processes to the various programs to ensure timely handling and reporting of incidents and appropriate systems are in place.
- Ensure integrity of incident management process.
- Work cooperatively with other groups to ensure audit and regulatory requests are met in a timely manner.
- Provide organization leadership with information and recommendations regarding incident trends and improvement efforts.
- Compile and develop reports of relevant program data to evaluate current practices and inform system improvements.
- Organize, track and maintain company information needed to support Incident Management.
- Manage core competency trainings including management of internal and external trainers.
- Provides leadership for planning, developing maintaining/improving assigned programs/services, including management and coordination of personnel, budget management, and vendor relationships
- Bachelor's Degree; in Finance, Business, Information Management/Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- Master's Degree; in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 12-15 years working knowledge of Data Center Solutions and Management,
- 12-15 years technical expertise in multiple infrastructure platforms and technology vendor/market analysis
- Successful experience in building Technology Infrastructure and Operational environments
- Experience with ITIL Processes (Incident, Change, and Problem Management)
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Strong communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, analytical and organizational skills,
- The ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities, the ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively manage systems and clearly communicate status.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations on complex issues and present to senior management
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively. Must have experience interpreting and applying incident management.
- Must have strong ethical principles and moral compass
- Experience people/resource managerial skills
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud solutions and design
- Demonstrated ability to lead in an open team-based environment
- Demonstrated project management experience
- IT budgeting and financial management Physical Demands
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.