Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Director of Asset Management, you will be responsible for management and reporting of the financial goals of multiple portfolios of assets.
Director of Asset Management:
- Develop and deploy detailed strategic plans for achieving Company goals and objectives.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to create strategic plans and opportunities. •
- Articulate & present to executive management on the operating performance of assigned assets & portfolios. •
- Ensure the execution of strategic plans both through remote and on-site management. •
- Complete Market Level analysis and development of strategic plans based on Macro and Micro level factors. •
- Perform ROI analysis on capital improvement projects; partner with facilities management to execute on approved projects & measure results.
- Research and drive collaboration opportunities in conjunction with senior management across a variety of corporate departments and functions.
- Represent Holiday and act as a primary liaison with outside partners, investors, and financial institutions. •
- Background in business development from research to acquisition, acting as the main point of contact for integration requirements, including but not limited to operational, back office, front office, etc.
- Ability to influence other department leaders regardless of reporting relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSBA in Finance required, Masters in Finance preferred •
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 3-5 years of specific business development experience •
- Ability to demonstrate measurable revenue generation in prior roles •
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in communication and organizational skills. •
- Minimum of 3 years managing P&L’s •
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the District/Region/Area by automobile and airplane as needed •
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Excel •
- Strong financial modeling experience
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local laws.
Req ID: 68334