|Job Details:||- Bachelor's Degree|
- The Administrative Director, Pharmacy Services will advance rational, patient-oriented drug therapy. He/she will promote pharmacists and therapists as integral members of the health-care team in order to allow full utilization of their clinical and drug use control functions that would be beneficial in each health care setting. He/she will serve as a primary advocate for advancing professional practice, increasing cost-effectiveness of pharmaceutical services and improving the quality of patient care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Five (5) year's Hospital Pharmacy experience
- Five (5) year's Hospital Pharmacy supervisory experience
- New York State Pharmacy License