Direct Care Professionals
Schedule: Saturday 9am-11pm/ Wednesday and Thursday 3pm-11pm/ Friday 3pm-9:30pm
$14.50 / hour
$15.00 / hour (after one year of benefit eligible employment)
Come grow with us and find your path to Opportunity!!
People Incorporated is a human service Agency serving the Southcoast community, including the Greater Fall River, New Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a partnership of specialized, integrated programs, we provide unique opportunities to people with life challenges. Since our inception in 1968, we have been one of the largest providers of supports and services to people of all abilities in the community.
Our Residential Program is looking for compassionate Direct Care Professionals to work in a team environment and provide premier services to the individuals in our care.
- On a daily basis, this position will provide a structured routine that includes but is not limited to house meetings, individual outings, meal preparation, ADL care, facilitate family visitations, and distribute medication while maintaining human rights at all times.
- This position will implement Positive Behavior Support and individual programs as identified in the Individual Service Plans.
- At times, de-escalation and crisis management techniques may be required to maintain the safety of others.
- These positions require a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, or a valid MA C.N.A certification in lieu of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in the field is a plus, but not required.
- A qualifying criminal background check, driving record and a valid driver’s license are also required.
- Individuals with interest in C.N.A, PCA and HHA type work are encouraged to apply.
- Students in Human Services, Psychology, and Sociology programs are encouraged to apply.
People Incorporated offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, 403(b),FSA, LTD, life insurance and generous accrued time off. To learn more about People Inc please visit us online at www.peopleinc-fr.org
UNITED WAY MEMBER AGENCY