May Institute's Southeast Region in Florida is currently accepting resumes for Direct Care Professionals/ Residential Counselors/Behavior Assistants to work directly with children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in a behavioral group home located in the Orange Park area.
At this time, the majority of our positions are part-time (6-30 hours per week) with varying shifts, with most positions including Saturdays and Sundays. We do not have any day shifts available.
- Implement behavioral interventions and teach independence skills and community integration
- Assist in personal and nutritional care
- Document daily consumer progress
- Dispense medications
- Participate in and teach daily and community activities with individuals
- At least one year of previous human services experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/college experience preferred