The Final Inspector assures control of the quality of product while being produced on the machines as well as final inspection prior to shipment. Employees must be well versed in the visual and mechanical requirements of each customer’s requirements for quality. Employee must be able to cross-reference all information from the production card to the actual product and make sound independent and scientific decisions.
QC – Final Inspector Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Mechanically and visually inspects the product being produced on the machines
- Assures that the product is being produced to meet all of the customer's requirements
- Does special tests of product:
Tensile and elongation
- Must keep neat and accurate reports of all job duties and functions
- Must package and label products properly
- Keep a neat and orderly marketplace
- Observes all safety rules and regulations
The previous duties or working procedures describe the chief functions of the job and are not to be considered a detailed description of every duty of the job.
QC – Final Inspector Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- Basic knowledge of math is a must. Any experience with micrometers, inspection, or quality control is helpful
- Must be able to read, write, and thoroughly understand all aspects of the job (production cards, prints, in-house procedures, and customer special requirements for the job).
- Must have the ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of ll testing and measuring devices. Must be able to sit for extended periods and products a high quality production product
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position. Any unscheduled absence or tardy will have a negative impact on our ability to meet our production objectives
- Physical aspects of the job are defined on the Physical Demands Analysis located in HR
Working Conditions & Safety Equipment:
- Climate: Temperature range from 68 F to 75 F
- Lifting: 50 pounds maximum
- Reaching: Arms length
- Solvents: In area; safety rules must be followed
- Walking/Moving: Required to walk full perimeter of facility for sustained periods
- Sifting: Sustained periods in one place
- Eyesight: Must have the ability to perform inspection functions such as visual inspection to detect cosmetic defects and color differentiation of products
- Writing: Legible writing a must
- Record Keeping: Accurate and legible record keeping is a must
- Safety Equipment: Gloves, safety glasses, lumbar belts where/when necessary
- Cleaning: Using soap, water, and sometimes alcohol to clean tubing, equipment, and vessels when necessary
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Health Benefits, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, Bonus for every 1650 hours worked, 401(k), Credit Union, 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card and an Employee Referral Bonus! Earn up to $125 referring your friends!
To apply either choose Apply Now or walk in to our
Bridgewater office Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30 pm.
1011 Route 22 West, Suite 204
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Equal Opportunity Employer