Direct Hire Nuclear Pharmacy Technician – Houston, TX
Kelly Scientific is currently searching for candidates for a Nuclear Pharmacy Technician Direct Hire position in Houston, TX. The Nuclear Pharmacy Technician will perform laboratory and pharmacy related duties under the direct supervision of an authorized Nuclear Pharmacist. Responsibilities of the position will include the production, quality control, dispensing, and packaging of radiopharmaceuticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Pharmacist with logistics, dispensing using robotic arms, packaging, and shipping of radioactive pharmaceuticals \t
- Work in various levels of clean room environment, with good aseptic/sterile techniques \t
- Operate automatic and manual manufacturing and process equipment in various production processes in accordance with operating procedures \t
- Perform Quality Control testing \t
- Complete cGMP documents as required within the Quality Management System \t
- Ensure aseptic operations follow internal procedures (gowning, cleaning/sanitation, sterility, environmental monitoring, etc.), customer requirements, and FDA regulations \t
- Assist with the Radiation Safety program \t
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Pharmacy Technician Certification and Registration in Texas are required \t
- BS degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Physics preferred \t
- Experience working in aseptic operations / clean room preferred \t
- Knowledge of HPLC and GC operation / maintenance preferred \t
- cGMP experience and experience with production of radiopharmaceuticals preferred \t
- Strong administrative and communication skills are necessary \t
- Efficient in the use of MS Office Suite required \t
- Good organizational skills
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a day shift work schedule from 10:00am-6:00pm. Salary range for the position is commensurate upon level of education and applicable experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.