Our client located in Somerset County, NJ is looking for a skilled QC In-Process Inspector to join their growing team!
QC In-Process Inspector Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The QC In-Process Inspector will mechanically and visually inspect the product being produced on the machines
- The QC In-Process Inspector assures that the product is being produced to meet all of the customer’s requirements
- The QC In-Process Inspector will perform special tests of the product:Flare testSplit testSpecific gravityTensile and elongationDielectric testingBlend radius
- The QC In-Process Inspector must keep neat and accurate reports of all job duties and functions
- The QC In-Process Inspector must package and label products properly
- The QC In-Process Inspector keep a neat and orderly workplace
- The QC In-Process Inspector observes all safety rules and regulations
QC In-Process Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent G.E.D
- Basic knowledge of math is a must. Any experience with micrometers, inspection, or quality control is helpful
- Must be able to read, write, and thoroughly understand all aspects of the job (production cards, prints, in-house procedures, and customer special requirements for the job)
- Must be able to sit for extended periods and produce a high-quality production product
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Health Benefits, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, Bonus for every 1650 hours worked, 401(k), Credit Union, 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card and an Employee Referral Bonus! Earn up to $125 referring your friends!
To apply either choose Apply Now or walk in to our
Bridgewater office Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30 pm.
1011 Route 22 West, Suite 204
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Equal Opportunity Employer
$21.00 - $21.00 /hour