AGQ Labs USA: Marketing Manager
AGQ Labs is a world leader in providing analytical services to the food, agronomic, mining, and environmental sectors. AGQ has labs in 8 different countries and a presence in 26 countries and employs over 800 people throughout the world. AGQ Labs USA focuses on the offering analytical services to the food and agronomy sectors and is looking for a Marketing manager that can boost our brand awareness, online visibility and online sales.
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people in an international context and to offer a fast service and solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be the driving force behind the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- The Marketing Manager should be a competent professional able to grasp customer behavior trends from both external sources as well as analyzing our own internal CRM and ERP systems and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in inbound marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth of online requests for our services.
- Important task is creating quantity and quality content for digital marketing purposes by collecting information and stories from our own technical and sales team as well as corporate and external sources.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity creates customers
- Conducting customer, market and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose and execute new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Collaborate with sales teams, the corporate marketing department and possible external experts (eg partners) to coordinate and generate content, brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Create the annual marketing plan as part of the company’s annual business plan
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media/Inbound etc.) and market research methods
- BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ direct marketing experience within laboratory, agro-food or diagnostic industries, with demonstrated increases in responsibility and scope
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM (Sage) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, Linkedin etc.)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Oxnard, CA are encouraged to apply.
AGQ Labs USA offers Competitive remuneration, Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Sick, Vacation, Holidays, Incentives, 401k, and other benefits. More details regarding benefits and salary will be provided during interviews.
www.agqlabs.com 2451 Eastman Avenue, Suite 1
Oxnard, CA, 93030
Marketing Manager (General)