Job:Project Management & Administration-Material Handling
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: Consulting Position, 9+ Months
Location: Berkeley, California
Job Title: Direct Material Project Manager
Scope of Position:
There are numerous opportunities for cost savings, supply chain process efficiencies, and better ways of doing business that currently are not high priority due to resource constraints. This position will lead, manage, and complete to implementation those efforts to provide such benefits.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Align with Procurement team on project priorities
• Quick win, complex, feasibility
• Assess benefits vs effort (risk / reward)
• Cost saving, business continuity, risk mitigation, process efficiency
• Assemble and lead cross-functional teams
• Supply Chain, Manufacturing Sciences, Supplier Quality, Production
• Develop project plan, timeline, and requirements such as testing, documentation etc
• Input and track project in BASICS (Change Application system).
• Oversight and training in BASICS will be provided.
• Monitor project progress and manage road blocks
• Review schedule adherence and escalate where necessary
• Quantify and summarize results for presentation
• Gather data, benefits
• Develop presentation for review and input
• Present to management
Required Experience and Skills:
• BS in Chemistry, Biology or Business preferred
• 3+ years in a cGMP environment preferably Pharma / Biotech
• Ability to lead and drive cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of systems – SAP, BASICS, Ariba
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to Rachel.Bruso@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.