Independent Living Coach (DSP) - Full Time & Part- Time:
Working as a Independent Living Coach (DSP) is a career choice for people who want to make a valuable difference and contribution. Responsible for providing direct support in residential and vocational services to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. DSPs ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and purpose. You will be making a difference by enabling others to become more independent, building relationships with individuals as you help them reach personal goals.
- Paid training
- 1st shift available in our day program
- 2nd and 3rd for residential settings. Requires availability on weekends & holidays & must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Schedules vary by location.
- Hiring in Aurora, Elgin, Yorkville & Tri-Cities (Geneva, Batavia & St. Charles).
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
Applications accepted online at www.aidcares.org Call Kevin at 630-966-4031 for more information. EOE.
Association for Individual Development
309 W. New Indian Trail Court
Aurora, IL 60506
apply online at: www.aidcares.org