Direct Support Professional tasks includes helping individuals with daily activities, accompanying them to doctor appointments, cooking and serving meals, performing light housekeeping duties, running errands, and providing companionship.
- Providing direct care and supervision for individuals participating in our community-based services
- Facilitating inclusive and person-centered services.
- Assisting with activities of daily living.
- Supporting individuals to increase their independence in their home and community.
- Supporting individuals to be active members of their community.
- Providing transportation to community activities, medical appointments, etc.
- Providing support with medical and specialist appointments and ensuring accurate documentation of medical, psychiatric, dental, and specialist appointments.
- Providing support with hygiene and activities of daily living.
- Administering and documenting the administration of medications.
- Coordinating volunteer and leisure activities.
- Completing all required documentation.
- Participating in meetings with individual support plan team to create inclusive and person-centered services.
- Facilitating supports that meet the social, emotional, and physical needs of the individual.
- Participating in initial and on-going staff training and development activities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License & Good Driving Record
- Vehicle Insurance
- Flexible & Ability to Work Holidays & During Inclement Weather
12.00 - 14.00 /hour