At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
To support individuals in attaining the highest quality of life while maintaining their safety across all settings.
- Supervises and transports consumers during assigned hours, this may include, job search, medical appointments, weekly recreation, shopping trips, and other necessary trips.
- Supports and teaches consumers new skills including, but not limited to, those specific to goals stated in the Individual Service Plan.
- Provides a positive, supportive role-model for the consumer.
- Reinforce appropriate consumer behavior through direct feedback, role-playing, and behavior modification techniques..
- Administer medications (orally)
- Documentation and timely submission of all progress notes, weekly summaries, attendance, and all other consumer documentation deemed necessary by the company.
- Attends all weekly, monthly, etc. meetings specific to the client.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that can accommodate individuals safely to their destination.
- Ability to act appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Must be able to pass required certifications in allotted time set forth by agency.
- Must pass a criminal and drivers check.
Basic computer skills (email, databases, internet, etc…), copy, scan, and fax.
- Ability to work shifts to accommodate business needs.
- Must be willing to accompany individuals in the community (Religious services, hospitals, etc...)
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.