Do you want to work Full-Time in the Greensburg, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) for our Day Program!- fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
This is a Full-Time position- Mondays through Fridays with the available shifts below:
8:00 AM -4:00 PM ; 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ; 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This position pays $11/hr.
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist with planning and facilitating weekly Day Program activities.
- Provide on-going supervision and support for community integration.
- Document daily outings on outing logs and behaviors on ABC Behavior charts.
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! Phone Number: (724) 221-6119
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Angeline.Landy@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer