Rudolph Community and Care (RCC) is seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to join our team! The ideal DSP candidate is caring and dependable and will provide direct support to individuals with disabilities, mental illness, and high behaviors to live to their fullest potential. Our staff help build the foundation of this success by being the agent of change in the lives of the people we are honored to serve. Those currently pursuing a degree in psychology, social services, or have a CNA background are encouraged to apply.
- Provide direct care under limited supervision
- Document and administer medications
- De-escalate challenging and physical behaviors
- Participate in activities and social experiences within the community with individuals receiving services
- One year of experience working with individuals who have disabilities and behaviors
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory record
- Valid insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass Department of Human Services background check
RCC is committed to providing person-centered services to individuals seeking to increase their independence. It is the RCC philosophy that all individuals given the proper support at the proper time can achieve great success. RCC offers consistent hours, paid training, and career growth opportunities.