Do you want to work as a FLOATER in the Cookeville, TN area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking a Full-Time Floater Direct Support Professional (DSP)/Caregiver/Home Health Aide– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in an entry level position, while learning aspects of the manager role.
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for performing tasks that are essential to helping adults with developmental disabilities and significant behavioral challenges be as independent as possible, lead safe and satisfying lives and be active members of their community.
The hourly rate for the position is $12.00/hour. Must have On-Call availability.
Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! 931-372-0955
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WALK-IN HOURS EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY: 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Address: 201 North Oak Avenue; Suite B
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision