Direct Support Professional - House Manager (Full Time)
Working as a Direct Support Person (DSP) is a career choice for people who want to make a valuable difference and contribution. Responsible for providing direct support in residential and vocational services to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. DSPs ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and purpose. You will be making a difference by enabling others to become more independent, building relationships with individuals as you help them reach personal goals.
- Paid training
- 2nd and 3rd for residential settings. Requires availability on weekends & holidays & must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Schedules vary by location.
- Hiring in Aurora, Elgin, Yorkville & Tri-Cities (Geneva, Batavia & St. Charles).
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
One year experience working with developmentally disabled adults required.
Applications accepted online at www.aidcares.org Call Kevin at 847-931-6288 for more information. EOE.
Association for Individual Development
1135 Bowes Road
Elgin, IL 60123
apply online at: www.aidcares.org
Caregiver / Personal Care Aide