We are currently seeking a compassionate and dynamic Direct Support Professional to join our team! The Direct Support Professional will be responsible for:
- Individualized plan objectives and Skills Development Plans
- Supervises and transports clients during assigned hours
- Direct care, meal preparation, and medication administration
This is a great opportunity to not only advance your Human Services career and join an organization with room for growth and excellent benefits (401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, etc.), but to continue CRJ’s legacy of helping our residents flourish in our community.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that can accommodate individuals safely to their destination
- At least 1 year of human services experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass a CORI, Federal, and drivers check
At Community Resources for Justice we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
Key Words: Intellectual Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Social Services, Human Services, Human Rights, Group Homes, Direct Care, Healthcare