As a Direct Support Supervisor at Mosaic, you'll have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with disabilities and the people who support them in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
* Coordinates and manages program operations
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
* Oversees staff, to include hiring, training, and scheduling
* Coordinates activities and appointments of individuals served
* Document the services and supports provided
* Associates Degree in a related field.
* Minimum one year of related experience required.
* Position may require certification in CPR and medication administration.
* Experience may be substituted for education.
* Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
* Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
* Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled