LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Facilities For Best-In-Class Care
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Director – Facilities Planning, Construction and Design
Step into the #1 hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2017), where Facilities design professionals bring innovation and passion to our mission: Putting Patients First. With six campuses and over 10 million sq. ft. of real estate, our growing organization represents one of America’s largest academic medical centers. Your work will create state-of-the-art spaces that enhance our reputation as a destination for outstanding care. We invite you to Make It Possible.
As the Director for Facilities, Planning, Construction and Design at New-York Presbyterian Queens, you’ll coordinate and manage all facility development projects activities from inception to completion. The Director is responsible for municipal and sate approvals required for all new construction and renovation of existing facilities. The Director is responsible for adhering to applicable regulatory codes, including The Joint Commission standards, providing guidance and information during the development of departmental business plans and manages all consultants. The Director will also assist hospital leaders and directors in capital and facility planning. Join the Project Management team and collaborate with multiple departments such as Fire Safety, Regulatory, and Leadership across the hospital.
- 10 years of directly related experience in healthcare design, construction or engineering
- A background in healthcare construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Design and Construction
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Project Management Information Systems
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers