Sodexo Corporate Services seeks a qualified Director of Facilities Operations, for a manufacturing client near Pineville, LA. Reporting directly to the District Manager you will be responsible for managing a budget of $4.5-5.5million. The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities in a manufacturing plant. Sodexo manages total integrated facilities services to include custodial, maintenance operations such as preventative maintenance, proactive repair, and reactive maintenance issues as they occur using skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Utilities/Building infrastructure, Security, Food, Grounds, and Janitorial/Custodial Services.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and implement stringent Safety standards
- Manage a cross functional team of trade professionals
- Manage a safe and efficient working environment and
- Responsible for implementing and executing Sodexo core programs and Quality of Life pillars which essential to the performance of the business.
- Oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., laundry, food, security, inventory, mail and concierge services.
- Conduct monthly audits with the customer
- Assess and estimate work within a plant environment for projects
- Conduct safety walks and quality checks on completed work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of GMP helpful
- Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management;
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Demonstrated use of Continuous Improvement and Innovation implementation;
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fields is preferred
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.