Compensation within the posted range is determined by a candidate's education level and/or years of experience in the field. Generally, employees are hired in the lower third of the scale.
For best consideration please apply by October 20, 2019.
- Provide leadership and supervision of the Accounting Department.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives in coordination with senior management.
- Implement strategies related to operation and services.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of policies and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Supervise, advise, and evaluate assigned staff, as required.
- Prepare, analyze and provide reports as needed/ requested.
- Serve as liaison between College departments, vendors, government agencies and/or other external organizations.
- Supervise various accounting and functions of the college and foundation.
- Monitor financial activity with associated analysis for senior staff.
- Create and maintain all accounting ledgers.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts in a timely manner.
- Develop various monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and statements.
- Prepare financial and balance sheet reports used in the preparation of the annual audit reports for the College, Foundation and the Community College Humanities Association CC-4 report.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.