About Ipsos, Creative Excellence
Ipsos Creative Excellence provides a proven research process that helps optimize the creative development. We believe that Creativity is business and that Creativity starts with people.
Our approach centers around how our Creative Excellence Teams can help fuel the creative development process and unleash insights and advertising that acts as a spark for our clients’ campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Director within Creative Excellence
As a key leader, you will build team talents and create client loyalty and respect. You will work closely with senior team leaders to ensure project accuracy and make sure that things stay on schedule. You also get to share your many creative and analytical skills with your bright, coachable, talented team members daily.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Direct the process: manage the day-to-day responsibilities of several research projects from start to finish, help frame objectives, develop research design and sampling plans, create research instruments (surveys, discussion guides, screeners) analyze results and create final client deliverables.
- Make research happen: Find operational efficiencies and drive them forward. Collaborate with your team members so that projects get done well and right: on time, on budget and on strategy for the client. When the going gets tough, you apply the organizational grease it takes to keep the whole process moving seamlessly.
- Show our clients the love: Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate. Maintain and strengthen client relationships through our collective team greatness. Become a trusted advisor to clients by understanding their big picture strategy and day to day needs.
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in the market research and communications field or something arguably relevant.
- Strong experience with quantitative research, including survey design, sampling plans and analysis.
- Strong communications skills; you know how to translate complex data into easy to understand, actionable insights.
- Proficiency in developing clear narrative and storytelling in presentation, visually and in writing.
- Experience with Ad research, creative testing, and advertising effectiveness a big plus.
- Experience leading and mentoring high performing teams a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must.