Advisors bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life across a broad range of world leading clients. It's the job of an Advisor to increase client engagement and ensure each client is fully leveraging Gartner's resources. They do that by asking insightful questions to diagnose the root causes of client challenges and advise on the best course of action. They might also suggest a different course of action they hadn't considered or talk them through a best practice from a different industry that could work within their business. They are responsible for interfacing almost continuously with C-level and other senior executives to foster deep, broad relationships. In addition to applying and packaging our resources to meet their challenges, they sense patterns among client needs to drive the research agenda and event calendar.
We are currently seeking a qualified Director-level professional to join our Sales Advisory Practice and work specifically with Chief Sales Officers and other senior sales executives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years in related field or industry (sales, sales management, sales operations, sales enablement, or sales learning & development)
- Excellent collaboration and people skills
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Strong communication skills and a high level of executive presence
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to engage senior-level executives by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Flexible work location - Willingness and ability to travel up to 40%
- Graduate degree, MBA preferred
Job Requisition ID:36118
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.