The Director (or Associate Director) of Digital Media leads the development of paid and organic digital media strategies in support of our overall marketing strategies on behalf of Keypath’s academic partner online degree programs. They are responsible for overseeing integrated marketing projections, budgets and performance of the full portfolio of digital marketing campaigns for all partner schools in North America and the UK. They will often be the lead conceptual developer of new reporting and/or analytics tools. They will research, develop and pursues innovative quality lead generation sources and must possess impeccable analytical skills and strong business acumen. They must thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven organization and lead cross-functional team that can do the same. The role may focus more on paid media, but a mastery of overall integrated digital marketing skills is required.
Optimizes programmatic media mix, strategy, and investment rates for all campaigns, creating analytical tools and implementing financial models to identify trends and opportunities within various education verticals, ultimately driving portfolio growth.
- Perform channel-level deep dive to evaluate channel performance revenue, expense and profitability metrics.
- Recommend test designs and selection criteria for marketing campaigns to optimize channel Manage multiple concurrent tests and ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Interpret web and media analytics and performance reports to support marketing strategies and collaborate with central support team to maximize lead performance.
- Review campaign performance and budget and make strategic recommendations to optimize performance across marketing efforts. Provide data-driven insights and present actionable business recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Additional duties as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, analytics. Master’s degree a plus.
Language: Fluent English
Essential experience and Attributes:
- 7+ years of digital marketing leadership experience.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that generate quality inquires within budget.
- Ability to identify markets, competition and target audience in the execution of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Experience managing budgets across multiple accounts and channels.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Web Trends, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with using project management software (i.e. Teamwork, Smartsheet, MS Project).
- Experience with using CRM software (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress, Drupal, and HTML is an asset, but not required
- Email service provider experience (i.e. SilverPop)
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with demonstrated ability to manage project and campaign delivery where team members are not direct reports.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Recent experience in marketing at an OPM company or in higher education
Keypath offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401K
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Get a degree at one of our Partner Programs with free tuition!
About Keypath Education:
Keypath Education is dedicated to creating global access to high-quality online education by partnering with the world’s best universities to launch and grow high-quality degree programs with its online program management (OPM) services. Since launching in 2014, Keypath Education has generated explosive growth by signing more than 20 partners and launching operations in United States, Canada, the U.K. and Australia.
Through OPM partnerships, Keypath acts as an extension of the university’s team, keeping its brand and academic rigor intact while accelerating the growth and quality of the university program